Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome To Our Blog!!!


Hi, welcome to our family blog. We were inspired by Jessica and Brandon's site. Here are a few family pictures followed by a few blogs catching you up on the past year. We've been busy. And were about to get way way busier! In early January we will be welcoming another boy. Hopefully this blog will be a great way to tell everyone what's going on, since we are so bad about keeping in touch. Thanks for visiting our site, we love you all so very much! (p.s. don't forget to visit our blog history for more pictures and such)




Cartoon Time







Halloween Bear







Taking a break from crawling.





Rowdy Boys







These two are parents ?







2 comments:

Jessica Furland said...

hey you!! I love the blog! It is so well done, I thought you said it was rough! You are a natural computer nerd like me! I miss you so much, and seeing all the pics of you and the family made me miss you all even more. Max is so freaking adorable! He looks more like mommy every time I see him. We are really missing Arcata and hope to get back up there with Kellen sometime sooner than later. We have to talk soon. I was supposed to call you this weekend, huh? where oh where does the time go? I too am missing those long nights of endless sleep and waking up at noon. oh well, at least our babies are so cute! love you!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh what a sweet life you'all lucky dawgs! We are off to exotic locales yet again, but will get up there when we return in March to see ALL of you. Till then . . . .get some rest (Hah!). xxoo Jerry & David