Friday, November 7, 2008

Max...the early days

Everybody thinks that their baby is the cutest in the world, but I knew that Max really was! The early days were a bit of a struggle for me. I was in a lot of recovery pain and was not very mobile. I was getting used to a new life totally dedicated to this baby, having to start shedding my selfish indulgent ways that I grew to love in my twenties. Life is all about growing and learning though, so I am grateful for that change. I dealt with post partum depression, which was awful. I lost so much weight because I couldn't eat from the depression. It was such a strange thing because I was so in love with this baby and my Matt and I wanted to feel all the joy that could be, the joy that was there in the first couple weeks, but it was so involuntary, I felt so out of control. Anyone who has had any sort of depression knows what I'm talking about. Through the love and support of family and friends I could express those feelings and soon my hormonal balance began to take hold and I started feeling so much better. I will be forever grateful for that love!!! I hope ya'll don't mind all these blogs involving my feelings and personal stuff but I feel that if this blog is about our daily lives, than well, it ain't always pretty, ha ha!!!






snuggling after the bath









mom and me









chillin' with bro






Ladies man





With Aunt
Jessica

No comments: