Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last year and... a little further along this year.



getting into x-mas boxes.



Max and dad. Here's the jump-suit





Caleb started indoor soccer




Well, hey there! it's been awhile since my last blog. I've been trying to get a hold of everyone and give'em a chance to catch up. Anywho, it's that time of the year and we have been getting ready for x-mas. I've been doing a lot of baking when Max is taking a nap. We went up to the tree farm and cut down a big ol' tree. All of our ornaments are stained glass or wooden ones from way back, so our tree looks old fashioned, circa 1919. It's been raining and very cold. We've had three storms this week. There is always snow on the hills and frost on the roof and ground in the morning. One day it snowed a little bit for about ten minutes. really wet snow. Oh, but how I wish it would truely snow. Growing up with the snow, now I miss it!!!! Caleb is lucky because at his mom's house it snows during the winter. The cold will do though, it gets me in the holiday mood with the cozy fires and warm snuggly clothes. We are always putting Max in his little winter jumpsuit which is super cute. Only three more weeks!! Then it will be a circus around here with three boys. My expected date of surgery is January 7th. Right now, we are still living in the blissfullness of only one screaming baby and one whining six year old. It'snot all bad, they are adorable and they go to bed at eight, ha! I keep telling Andy(that is the name we've decided on) that there is just no time for his problems and he will have to just be a quiet mellow baby and sleep in the sling all day. Maybe if everyone sends a collective thought of good will, he'll be just that. o.k enough chat, bye for now.

1 comment:

Jessica Furland said...

you look great! And the family is adorable as usual! I am sending all of my happy thoughts for a beautiful and peaceful transition to a family with 3 boys. I miss you guys! xoxoxoxo