Friday, November 7, 2008

Here I am with Max in the belly, blissfully unaware of the sleepless nights to come.... Anybody else's baby wake all night long? I really believe that there are natural born sleepers and he's not one. He's not what you call a self soother, when he wakes he wants mommy or daddy to hold him, feed him, or binky him. He has been this way since birth. I keep waiting for the "sleep through the night" thing. I have tried everything the books recommend. I will not however, practice the "cry it out" method! It was hard at first, and well it's still hard, but, I've learned so far to adjust to no sleep (although I've gone a bit crazy, ha!!)And of course they're not babies forever, which is good and sad too. I bide my time with wonderful daydreams of restful nights in soft sheets. He's now almost 10 months old... more pics of him later.

No comments: