Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a Brief Word...

Smile Time!!!















In his Cute Hat





Matt and Andy










Wrestle Time










Hi!








Hi, just wanted to put up some pictures of Andy. I always write about how he is smiles so much, but I can never get any pictures. I finally took some, so here they are. He began to smile at three weeks old! Now he has started laughing. It's really cute. Things are about the same 'round here still. Anahlie will be coming mon-thurs. now. With all the kids, it's like a regular day care here now, ha! On a sad note, I recently found out that my Grandma Arnold passed away. She was half a year away from 101 yrs. old. She was a wonderful person and grandma. She always had so much love and so many stories to share. Her kind nature and personality really helped to shape the goodness in me. I learned a lot from her and always loved spending time at her house, especially for long stretches in the summer when I was young. I get sad thinking I'll never see her again, and my biggest regret is that I was neglectful with communications these past few years. Well, that is all for now, please enjoy these pictures of smiling Andy! love ade

No comments: